Press Release – Air Pacific
With flights back on schedule and many resorts back to business as usual now that Cyclone Evan has passed, Air Pacific, Fijis national airline, has announced special fares to allow New Zealanders to travel to Fiji and its array of islands …Now that Cyclone Evan is well and truly gone, Fiji is back in business and so Air Pacific’s on sale –with fares being a further 20% off the current cheapest available fare.
Air Pacific Announces Fiji’s ‘Back in Business’ Sale
Up to 20% off fares to Fiji
With flights back on schedule and many resorts back to ‘business as usual’ now that Cyclone Evan has passed, Air Pacific, Fiji’s national airline, has announced special fares to allow New Zealanders to travel to Fiji and its array of islands at a great new price in the New Year of 2013.
In particular, Air Pacific is now offering special fares for the whole family – up to 20% off our cheapest standard one-way fare.
Book between 22 and 31 December 2012 on flights from Auckland to Nadi and children under 12 years of age can fly from as little as $210 one-way.
• Child fares to/from Auckland & Suva are reduced from as little as $267, and fares from Christchurch to Nadi are as low as $232.
Grown-ups won’t miss out either with fares from as little as $283 one-way to Nadi; $358 one-way to Suva from Auckland, and as low as $318 one- way from Christchurch to Nadi.
Prices include in-flight snacks, drinks, checked baggage and in-flight entertainment.
With the clean-up in most hotels & resorts almost complete and Fiji now ready to welcome back our international visitors, these special fares will welcome visitors for select travel periods throughout the year from January to September 2013.*
Seats are limited, so for those seeking a break to visit fabulous Fiji in 2013, please visit www.airpacific.com, or call 0800 800 150, or contact your local travel agent as soon as possible.
Full terms and conditions are available online at airpacific.com.
Notes to Editor:
• *Travel period from Auckland to Nadi is 26 January – 26 March, 30 March – 16 April, 29 April – 6 July, 20 July – 21 September 13 and inbound from Nadi to Auckland 26 January – 30 March, 3 April – 1 May, 7 May – 16 July, 5 August – 21 September 13.
• *Travel period from Auckland to Suva is 25 January – 7 July and 23 July – 15 September 13 and inbound from Suva to Auckland 25 January – 14 July, 30 July – 15 September 13.
• *Travel period from Christchurch to Nadi is 9 February – 6 July, 23 July – 15 September 13 and inbound from Nadi to Christchurch 9 February – 13 July, 30 July – 15 September 13.
• Valid for economy travel only.
• Customers should always check prices, details and availability before booking.
• In mid-2013, Air Pacific will become Fiji Airways – for updates, visit www.fijiairways.com
• For the latest Tourism Fiji updates on the clean up and resorts open for business, visit www.fijime.com